Experience the barefoot lifestyle and tropical landscape of the Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi. Swim with colorful fish at Lohsamah and Monkey Bay, snorkel among coral gardens and laze on white sand beaches at Maya Bay.
Enjoy a full-day of relaxation on this speedboat trip to Phi Phi Islands, lapped by turquoise waters and shaded by towering limestone rocks. Scene of the blockbuster movie “The Beach,” Phi Phi is a paradise destination just 30 miles from mainland Thailand.
Composed of 2 islets, Phi Phi Don is the larger, known for its fine beaches and coral formations. Above average tourist facilities are available along the 2 beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Lodalam. During the day you can visit Maya Bay, where “The Beach” was filmed, swim in some of the world’s clearest water, snorkel at beautiful Hin Klang, and explore Viking Cave, where thousands of swallows nest.
Discover the hidden coves of Phi Phi Lee, such as Phi Lee Bay, where the limestone cliffs rise straight up from the waters and are only reachable by boat. Snorkel among the coral gardens of Ao Maya and Ao Lo Sama, or the isolated reefs of Bamboo Island. Completely uninhabited, and surrounded by flawless sand beaches, expect to see abundant reef fish and even the occasional leopard shark.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide Thai, English
- Pick-up service
Free pick-up from hotels in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. If you are staying at Railay Beach, there is a pick-up service from Railay West Beach in front of Sand Sea Resort. The exact pick-up time will be advised on reconfirmation by the supplier.
- Please bring a swimsuit, light clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, a camera, sunglasses and fins
- It is recommended to bring the waterproof bag to protect your electronic belongings
- This trip is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other
- serious medical conditions, or for pregnant women
- Vegetarian food is available on request
- Please note that the itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable events
- The speed boat is operated with 1 or 2 engines and contains 30-35 seats maximum
- Tour is not suitable for pregnant woman, and people with hypertension, heart disease, epilepsy, or people had spine surgery.
- If company has changed something, we will let you know later.
- Tour Program can change due to tidal and weather condition.