Cruise by speed boat from Krabi to the tropical islands of Koh Rok and Koh Ha near Koh Lanta. Experience one of the most magnificent snorkeling spots in Southern Thailand, with brilliant white-sand beaches, crystal-clear water and an expansive coral reef.
Get conveniently picked up from your hotel in Krabi by songthaew (a local passenger vehicle) and cruise by speed boat from Wang Sai pier in Ao Nang to the Southern Islands of Koh Lanta in less than 90 minutes. Make the first stop at the famous two islands in Mu Koh Lanta National Park, Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai. The small and rugged twin islands are just a couple of hundred meters in distance from each other and are aesthetically similar to Koh Similan and Koh Surin.
Koh Rok Nok offers beautiful beaches, especially Ao Man Sai Beach. Here you can swim, snorkel and dig your bare toes into the super-fine coral sand. There is also a National Park Ranger station on the island together with public tourist facilities, such as a camping area and toilets, as well as a shady dining area where a mini buffet lunch is served by the boat staff. There is a small shop selling items but it is very limited in terms of goods.
Hop on the speed boat to the channel in between the 2 islands. Here you can snorkel in the open water on hard and soft corals. It all blends together into one impressive reef system that supposedly spans over a square mile in all. You might spot a sea turtle, angelfish, pufferfish and anemones, or even a black-tip shark if you’re lucky. Continue to Koh Ha which is a tropical island between Koh Rok and Koh Lanta, perfect for snorkeling and take on the beautiful surrounding. Koh Haa’s shock of white sand beneath its central, protected cerulean lagoon affords a breathtaking backdrop for some of the best snorkeling and diving in the country. The word ‘ha’ means ‘five’ in Thai and, as the name suggests, Koh Ha consists of five lovely limestone islands located on the west of Koh Lanta. Return back to Krabi and take postcard pictures that will create once-in-a-lifetime memories.
- Printed or mobile voucher accepted
- Instant confirmation
- Live guide Thai, English
- Pick-up service
Free pick-up from hotels in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach. If you are staying at Railay Beach, there is a pick-up service from Railay West Beach in front of Sand Sea Resort. The exact pick-up time will be advised on reconfirmation by the supplier.
- Please bring a swimsuit, light clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, a camera, sunglasses and fins
- It is recommended to bring the waterproof bag to protect your electronic belongings
- This trip is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other
- serious medical conditions, or for pregnant women
- Vegetarian food is available on request
- Please note that the itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable events
- The speed boat is operated with 1 or 2 engines and contains 30-35 seats maximum
- Tour is not suitable for pregnant woman, and people with hypertension, heart disease, epilepsy, or people had spine surgery.
- If company has changed something, we will let you know later.
- Tour Program can change due to tidal and weather condition.